My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

May 12, 2009

WHERE OH WHERE!????

Remember that nursery rhyme or song? Where oh where has my little dog gone? Oh where oh where can he be? With his ears cut short and his tail cut long. Oh where oh where can he be? That song has been resonating in my spirit because I CAN NOT FIND MY KEYS!!

I am a creature of habit. I believe most of us are. When I come in the house, I ALWAYS put my keys in the same place so that I won’t have to search for them. My routine was altered on Friday because I had to help my daughter move out of her dorm room. She had a car load of stuff. When I say a car load, I mean the truck was filled to the brim. Most of it was shoes. LOL!! I made the mistake of separating the truck key from my large set of keys so that I could just throw them in my pocket while loading the STUFF. We left the dorm and went to my nephew’s graduation. Rush, Rush, Rush. I didn’t think about my keys because I didn’t park the truck. Then off to dinner, next morning Graduation, next day back home and then to moms in another city etc, etc etc. I didn’t think about my keys until I returned home LATE Sunday night.

UH OH!! Houston … we have a problem.

Today is Tuesday! I haven’t seen them since Friday. It’s time people. Time for me to let it go. Time for me to stop dwelling on it and Push Forward. (I smiled when I typed that) Why?? Because, we get so caught up on little things that we miss the big picture.

I am truly blessed. I can make more keys. I can start over. I lost or misplaced (because they are going to turn up) my keys, but I didn’t lose a loved one. My family circle is intact. I am loved. I am surrounded by a husband that loves me and kids that adore me. I have food, a vehicle to drive (spare key and all) and a beautiful home to live in. I am employed. I have awesome friends who love and support me. I have found long lost friends and new found friends thanks to FB and Twitter. I have my Lord and Savior. For I once was lost and now I’m found! If He can save me from being lost, then what are keys!! Right!? Can I get an amen??

I’m going to keep pushing forward. Keeping my mind focused on what’s significant or key so that I may help others that they not be lost. Always Push Forward!

Amazing grace! (how sweet the sound)That sav'd a wretch like me!I once was lost, but now am found,Was blind, but now I see. (Hymn , Amazing Grace by John Newton)

Luke 19:10 NIV
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."


1 comment:

  1. I wanted you all to know that I found my keys the very next day after I wrote this blog. The keys were in my daughter's luggage!!

    ReplyDelete