My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

May 7, 2009

Confessions of a 19 year old

My daughter wrote this.. it is insight into the mind of a 19 year old... mine at least.


Wanted to share..



THOSE WERE THE DAYS. Am I the only one who misses the good ole days?

***I remember being younger and hearing older people talk about how much I should enjoy being a child...I remember thinking that I was so grown at 11.*I wish that I'd listened a little more instead of letting it go through one ear and out of the other...



***I wish I'd kept my heart to myself for just a little while longer instead of giving it away to some boy who had no idea what to do with it.


***I've ALWAYS been independent, always wanted to do things for myself. After my little sisters were born, I felt that my life changed.I knew that I'd ALWAYS be an example to them, someone they'd look up to.


***I am a WOMAN, looking deep into my past...looking BACK at what I've come from...and trying REALLY hard to keep focused on where I'm going.ONE DAY, EVERYONE will look back onto what they're doing RIGHT NOW, and say....******"hmm, I wonder if I'd done this, how much better this would have been..." OR"I remember that party.....I remember when I used to date HIM what was I thinking??"((LOL))...***hey some may be blessed enough to say..."MY HUSBAND SURE WAS A TRIP BACK THEN."


***I want to be the best that I can be....to want to do everything that I possibly can to succeed and MAKE MONEY...and ENJOY it all at the same time.



***I also remember that the PAST is something that I will NEVER be able to change, the FUTURE is STILL up to me!!!!!!CHOICES,CHOICES,CHOICES.


***everyone is free to make their own decisions, and EVERY SINGLE ONE that you make has an effect. GOOD, BAD, WORSE.lol.....GREAT effects.


***As I grow and mature, I have realized that HARDER WORK brings along GREATER THINGS..."Jack and Jill planted two different trees. Jack tends to his plant, studies it, records its growth, loves it, cherishes it, needs for it to grow because he cares for it and has plans for it. Jill waters hers occasionally, takes a look at its growth through the window from time to time....cares for it because she planted it, but after a while gets bored and by the time she thinks of it again, it's DEAD."Jacks tree grew TALL to stand above all...while Jills tree never grew at all.



***It's kind of how life is and the choices that you make....no need to explain the analogy, its pretty self-explanatory. It's something that I remember with EVERYTHING...school work, staying in shape, relationships, my career...etc.If you don't give something time, set goals....and make positive decisions...eventually things will go DOWNHILL and remain there until there's CHANGE...is something that is constant in LIFE no matter what



***WITH GOD all things are possible.....before I go away from here, I want to have had an impact on those around me...with my positive spirit...with my voice...with my wisdom...



Amen... daughter.. Amen Always Push Forward



Proverbs 22: 6 Train up a child in the way he should go, and even when he is old he will not depart from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment