My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

May 30, 2009

Living for the Weekend

The Ojays had a song out years ago called "Living for the Weekend". It starts out by saying,"It's Friday!" (Click link to listen: http://blip.fm/~7cmc5 ) That seems to be the war cry, the closer we get to the weekend.

I went to a funeral today! I have never seen a family more distraught. It was SO very sad. The person passed suddenly. The children were so overwrought with pain that they didn't want to leave the church to go to the cemetery. After the service I was reminded of how precious life is and how life is only 1 breath. This blog is short and sweet. Stop living for the weekend. Live for each moment. As my mom says, the next one is not promised.

Forgive quickly. Smile whether you have teeth or not. Encourage someone. Stop worrying about what can't be fixed or solved. Don't stop living while you're still on earth. Don't give up and die, spiritually or emotionally. Put your trust in God and ......

...LIVE, LIVE, LIVE!! Always Push Forward!


Psalms 118:17
I will not die but live, and proclaim the works of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment