My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Oct 28, 2009

Step Back and to the Side

I watched a man preaching the other night on TV, (didn't get his name..sorry) and the Word that he gave has been in my spirit for a few days. I have been sharing with others and wanted to share it with you because it rules true.

The story he told goes:

He was in an airport with his son. His son had to go to the bathroom so he told him that he would wait outside of the bathroom for him. Well he waited and waited and his son didn't come out. He went in to check on his son and when he approached the stall, he asked him what was wrong. His son said, "It won't go down!!" He said, 'What do you mean?" His son said." It won't go down!" He said, "Let me see what is going on." He opened the stall and sure enough, it wouldn't flush. Then he looked again. It was one of the new self flushing toilets. He told his son, " You have to step back and to the side in order for it to work!!"

Can you hear your spirit talking to you yet?? Hallelujah! In order for God to work things out in your life....you have to listen to what he says and STEP BACK and to the SIDE!! Let HIM work it out!! *SMH* shaking my head! That was good to me! SO, fast forward to yesterday. I ran into a problem. I started trying to work it out and thought about what that preacher said. I stopped and said, " Okay God! It's yours. I am going to STEP BACK and to the SIDE and let you handle it! I'm taking my hands off of it!" YOU KNOW WHAT!!! HE did just what he said he would do. He worked it out for my good!

Praise Break!! Come on.... Let's Push Forward!!

Romans 8:28: “All things work together for good to them that love him and are called according to His purpose”.

No comments:

Post a Comment