My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Oct 17, 2009

You don't know my Story!

I posted a status today that said, “Some people look at what you have and think that they want it, not realizing ALL that they would have to go through in order to get it!” We have so many testimonies; multiple stories of tests and trials that we have been through.

The person on the outside looking in hasn’t thought of that though. They may look at your life and think, “Wow!!” I want to live like, look like, and act like so and so! Some people have even gone so far as to try and imitate it. It’s because they don’t see the scars that are now healed. They no longer see the tear tracks that are now dried. The only see your smiling face and a life that they wish they could have.

Ahh but be careful! Our choir ministers a song called “My Worship is For Real” by Bishop Trotter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRrAsZneTGo

In it they say… “You don’t know my story! You don’t know what I had to go through to get here!”

I encourage you to share your stories while living your own lives! Enjoy what you are blessed with. Share in the joys of others and celebrate with them. Remember to continue to be the representative of Christ that lives within you. Just be careful not to covet what someone else has! It would be a shame to miss your life while looking at someone else’s goes by!
My worship is for real!!

"Thou shalt not covet …" (Exodus 20:17 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment