My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Oct 24, 2009

WIll + Power = Will Power HIS Will!! HIS POWER!!

I have been athletic my entire life. Always running and jumping and cheerleading and dancing. Even at what most would consider a great size (8), the world and the health charts still said "too large"! The charts at that time didn't take into consideration muscle and body type. My last child was born in 1999. It was at that time that I stopped being athletic. I turned my focus to work, work and work. Work equaled stress, stress and stress. Stress + work for me equaled eat! My body of course said "Are you kidding!!" You HAVE to work out or I will turn against you! That is exactly what it did. Thus I have issues as I call them with weight. Praise God, I don't have health issues, just weight issues! I am far from that size 8 :)Don't get me wrong! I am proud of who I am! I love me! I am God's child and he doesn't make any junk. He CAN'T for He is God! It's just time for me to get back to what HE would have me to be. A better healthier me! Amen!

I have been talking with a few of my friends recently. Two in particular, Donna & Isabella. Donna is a trainer and Bella is preparing to run a 5K! They have been encouraging me and I am feeling incredibly motivated. As soon as I started feeling this way, of course the enemy got busy. He started whispering as he normally does, " You can't do this! You will fail! You don't have any will power and on and on! " I am here to publically declare him the liar that he is! God immediately countered with, "My child, you have beein trying to accomplish this feat in your own will! Now move out of the way and let me do this!! You do have the will power for MY power is within you! It is with MY WILL + MY POWER and MIGHT, that you too can do all things!! What a word!! Hallelujah!!

So people, if you are struggling with ANYTHING, move out of the way and let GOD handle it for you! You have the victory..... HIS WILL + POWER = WILLPOWER!! Amen

Paul's prayer - Colossians 1:9-12
For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of HIS WILL through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with ALL POWER according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment