My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Oct 23, 2009

In Icu for Months & Months - BUT GOD

It hurts me to see my friends hurting. A few of them are going through a storm right now. Some are facing sicknesses in their bodies and some are facing sicknesses of loved ones. God is their rock and salvation. I started blogging last night but came across this very encouraging word in a blog that I follow called Brittney’s Journey. Brittney is a child that I do not know. She went into ICU in June of this year with a sudden infection that attacked her body. She stayed in ICU for months and months. She is not supposed to be here, but by the grace of Almighty God, she finally came home last week. She still has a long way to go but she is a miracle. Her family posted the following evidence of God’s handiwork. It blessed me and I pray it blesses you. It stated:

Oct 9, 2009

All throughout Brittney's ICU/hospital stay, mom and aunt have always encouraged her to think about Jesus... to say His name in her mind and to say the name "Jesus" whenever she could. We'd encourage her in and out of consciousness. We'd say, "Brittney, even though you can't speak right now, say the name of Jesus over and over in your mind. One day you will be able to say the name of Jesus and when you do, say it over and over again." Even with her being home, we'd remind her to think and say the name of Jesus because there is healing in the name of Jesus.

Today, mom heard Brittney whispering and she walked over to her bed only to clearly hear her whispering, "Thank You Jesus" over and over again! Hallelujah, Lord God! We are rejoicing & thanking Jesus with Brittney! What an awesome thing to witness the miracle that is Brittney!

http://brittneymonyse.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-of-brittney.html

I pray this blog helped today. They also posted a powerful prayer confession that I will post in a note! Although it is not my story, it is the story of so many. I pray God’s blessings over you all today! And as always…push forward!

2nd Corinthians 12:9….And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment