My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jun 11, 2009

When Will I See You Again

As I thought of the title of this blog, this song came to mind. It's called, "When Will I See You Again by the Three Degrees... http://blip.fm/~82q8l In it is says "Will I have to wait forever?"



The Last Day of School!!



It's bittersweet for most. I was reminded by my 12 year old that when she was in kindergarten she thought she would never see her friends again. In fact, as I recall, she was distraught. It took me quite a while to calm her down and get her to tell me what was wrong. She finally explained that she was going to miss her friends. She had been in daycare previously and was accustomed to going from one room to another with her friends in toe. This was a whole new animal. So to her, this was the very end. It felt like the end of world.


People have different opinions as to what happens when we die. As a born again Christian, I firmly believe that we will see our loved ones again. Those that accept Christ as their savior will see other believers on the other side of the Jordan. A New Beginning!

How terrible it will be for those to wake up and find out that they are in Hell. What would be better? To be in Hell with your friends or without. It appears to be a lose, lose situation. The END of the WORLD!!

As I Push Forward today, I am grateful. Grateful for another day of brand new mercies. Grateful that my family circle has not been broken! Grateful for the kitchen to clean because that means that I am healthy enough to handle the task and there was food to eat. Grateful for the laundry that has to be done because that means I am blessed with clothes. Even grateful for the house to clean for that means I have shelter. I am grateful for the Last Day of School for it means new beginnings. A new school year to come. As we face major budget cuts in our state, I pray for the the educators that take care of our future here and everywhere. May they have what they need and more to sustain and Push Forward!! Always... Pushing Forward!



Matthew 13:49


That is the way it will be at the end of the world. The angels will come and separate the wicked people from the righteous,

No comments:

Post a Comment