My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jun 8, 2009

Don't Cap IT!!!

I was listening to the Yolanda Adams show this morning and they were discussing His Will. This brought to my remembrance a blog that I'd written in February on another site. I had to remind myself that He can do anything. No matter what we are going through. No matter the storm that may be raging. It is temporary. We will pass through it if we push through it. Never give up!!

The entry is listed below:

Feb 12, 2009: We should never put a cap on what God can do. We sometimes forget how marvelous He is and limit ourselves in our thinking. We may say, "I would love a raise, if only I could make $XXXX a year. That is putting a limit on what He can do. He can do whatever He wants to because He is sovereign. I am not saying He is Santa Claus and we are to make a list of things that we want and expect all of them to be received or should we. We are told by the word to " ask and is shall be given". What we forget is the other part of the equation. Is it His will for our lives?

Hmmmmm..... something to ponder as a friend of mine mentioned at bible study. We may have wants and desires, but since He knew us before we were created and knows our end, maybe we need to leave it up to Him. What do you think?

I say, don't put a cap on it!! Pray on it and say "Thy will be done". The answer will be revealed, by and by.

O Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. 2 Samuel 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment