My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jul 31, 2009

TRUST

Trust is a HUGE (5) five letter word. It is defined as firm belief or confidence in the honesty, integrity, reliability, justice, etc. of another person or thing; faith; reliance

In many trust building exercises, the instructor tells one person to stand in front of another. The person in the front is to fall back into the arms of the person behind them without looking and with careless abandon. It’s a true test.

I’ve always been one to trust 100% unless my trust is broken. Then the walls go up. It takes a long time for me to allow the trust to be rebuilt. Some of this comes from watching someone very close to me being repeatedly cheated on. As soon as it would appear that all was well, their spouse would cheat again.

In my reflection, I thought of my trust in God. As a born again believer, I trust HIM completely. I have been tested more than I personally thought I could ever survive. After being shaped and molded into this new creation, I know to FALL BACK into HIS arms whenever I am doubtful. He is always there to catch me although in my humanness I am not always faithful to HIM. I try to be but I am human and imperfect. I make mistakes yet HE forgives me. Suppose HE put up walls and said, “My child, you have broken my trust, therefore, I will turn my back on you! “ My God, My God! Where would I be, where would we be?

So, today is a day of forgiveness. A time to let go of past hurts, tear down old walls that were built so long ago that I can’t remember why they were built. A day to stop looking for reasons not to trust and seek reasons to believe! Are you with me! Let’s do it together. Through HIS love and Faith we can do it! We can do all thing in HIM!

Psalms 13:5 NIVBut I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment