My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jul 15, 2009

Thank you Lord! Through you I can Endure ALL Things!


As I drive, I think! Anybody else out there do that?



As I was driving yesterday, I asked the question "Why do we have to endure so much pain? Why do we have to go through trials and tribulations?" God quickly said, "They are growing pains! As you grow, you become stronger and wiser!" Wiser so that we can share our testimonies with others. Encourage others and lift them up when they need it. Stronger so that we can endure the next storm. Preparation.

My praying husband reminded me that these tribulations are of this world. The enemy is so busy trying to destroy God's followers. That is why HE places praying warriors in our lives to intercede for us when we can't find the words ourselves.

It is amazing how much we can bear when we lean on God and we have praying friends. A friend of mine lost her mother and father in the same week. Another friend lost her mother one day and her grandmother the very next day. God has kept them. They are strong and continue to endure. Living testimonies! They are praisers! Living examples of how much HE loves us and comforts us when we think we are going to absolutely lose our minds.

Yesterday I was the one pondering and questioning why. Today a friend of mine shared some difficulties that she is going through. I praise GOD for giving me the "word" yesterday so that I could share with her today. I praise him for the storms that I have endured so that I could be an encourager for her as HE was for me yesterday. He is such an awesome God. Who am I to question HIM when HE knows all things!

I stop to say THANK YOU tonight. Thank you first to God for His Grace and Mercy! Where would I be without Him?? He who knows all things! He who is there to lean on when I feel like I can't go on. He who whispers, Get up my child, I am within you! You can do ALL things. You are a warrior, a conqueror!

Thank you to my praying husband. A man after God's own heart!

and...

Thank you for praying friends. People God has placed in my life to intercede and lift me up!

Thank you! Call on me if you need me.. as the song says, "I need you to survive.. I pray for you and you pray for me.. I love you..

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! 2 Corinthians 12: 9








No comments:

Post a Comment