My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Oct 25, 2010

I Looked in the Mirror Today! (Put an end to Domestic Violence)

I looked in the mirror today! I saw a woman. A brown woman with brown eyes and keen features. A woman mixed with the heritage of her ancestors. A woman black, white and red.

I looked in the mirror today! I saw a woman. A woman who has weathered storms, trials and tribulations. At first I saw flaws and imperfections. I saw things I’d like to change. Things that I could make better. God said, “You are my child. I made you perfectly. You are beautiful. You are an amazing combination of my best. You are strong, you are amazing and you are mine!”

I looked in the mirror today! I then saw bold tough woman. A determined woman. A woman that loves hard and loves strong. A woman devoted to her God, her family, her children and herself.

I looked in the mirror today! I saw a woman inside out. A saved woman. A woman with a soul on fire for God. A woman with a spirit that sings. A woman with battle scars and bruises; symbols of her tenacity and drive to never give up despite the circumstances. A woman that is compassionate and caring. A woman that isn’t afraid to say what is on her heart as directed by God.

I looked in the mirror today! Have you? Do you see what man sees or what God sees? Look again. You are phenomenal. Look in the mirror and tell yourself. “ I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST! I AM INCREDIBLE! NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS, GOD LOVES ME NO MATTER WHAT! I AM A CONQUEROR; I AM VICTORIOUS…IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!”

Jeremiah 1:5 I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations

To all of the women and men who have been abused mentally, physically or verbally! I salute you! I pray for you! Remember, you are beautiful/fine/handsome and victorious! Keep Pushing Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment