My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Nov 12, 2010

NOTHING!!!!!

“I am me! Perfect in my entirety! All as God created me to be! Yes, I am free to be me! #gigism”


If only we could remind ourselves of this daily. EVERY morning, after we thank the Lord for another day, before we open our eyes, if we could just remember to say, “I am me! Perfect in my entirety! All as God created me to be! Yes, I am free to be me!” These are powerful words. This affirmation cancels any plot of the enemy, even the enemies that can sometimes be ourselves for we sometimes get in God’s way.

You see, once the enemy has you brain washed, he thinks his work is done. If you believe the lies that you are nothing, can’t be nothing, won’t be nothing, he moves on. I used the word “nothing” on purpose. You see “nothing” means “not a thing”! Once you water (cry) and feed (believe) that nasty seed that he planted, it takes over. It creeps into every crevice of the mind and saturates the heart until there is NOTHING left but the lies.

Hold on a minute! What he has forgotten is that although we can be our worse enemy, we have within us the ability to turn the darkness into light. Even when we are at our lowest, we still have more power than the enemy. In Luke 10:19 (New King James Version), the word says, “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and NOTHING shall by any means hurt you.” There is that word again……. “Nothing”!

The enemy, believing he is clever, once again created a situation that has already been defeated. He may have convinced you that you were NOTHING but our Father God had already spoken against it. It is impossible to defeat you unless you defeat yourself. You have the power within you to win and to be free. Just speak the word over your issue, your darkness, your nothing and watch it manifest into your blessing!

“I am me! Perfect in my entirety! All as God created me to be! Yes, I am free to be me!




No comments:

Post a Comment