My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Feb 24, 2010

What do you do when your GPS fails?

OK!! It’s dark and I don’t see well at night. Add in the maddening circles in DC and what do you have? A MESS! The GPS kept saying take the 4th exit… in the circle? What in the world does that mean? There are no exits in the circle!! SO….I ended up on the wrong narrow street with snow mounds EVERYWHERE! UGH! UGH! People say that your character can be judged based on how you untangle Christmas lights. I say, watch how people act when they are lost. LOL I finally asked a cab driver and you would have thought I’d cussed at him. He said “The hotel is right up the street!” He was pointing at a wall!!!! I said, “Up the street where?”..….determined to find my way. He sort of mellowed out and was more specific. I thanked him in my southern manner. I’m sure he was thinking… tourist! I didn’t care; I just wanted to get to where I was supposed to be. (SMILE)

That’s how life is. We all want to get to where we are supposed to be. We know when we are lost and we feel so disjointed. We get anxious. All of us react differently to that lost feeling. Some people stop and focus. Some people ask others what to do. And some people call on JESUS!! Can you guess what I was doing last night? You got it… I was calling on Jesus!! HE is ALWAYS the answer! Although HE didn’t audibly say, “GIGI!!! TURN RIGHT AT THE NEXT CORNER!!” I firmly believe the cabby was in the right place at the right time so that I could ask for directions! There is always a ram in the bush, when your faith rests with HIM.

Next time your GPS keeps saying “You are now off course! You are now off course!” Take a deep breath, pull over, refocus and say a prayer! You’ll find your way in HIM, in that you can depend.


Genesis 22:13 Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and saw that behind him was a ram caught in the thicket by his horns. Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering instead of his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment