My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Aug 2, 2010

A Breath Away

My dearest friends lost loved ones this week. Both suddenly. One had been sick and one had not but it was sudden nonetheless for death is sudden. No matter how long a person has lingered or how quickly someone has not, it is still sudden. Sudden because death is but a breath away. The last breath in a series of daily breaths. Breath that we don’t think about but breathes that we can’t live without.

Please continue to lift each other up. Someone is going through something right now. Yours might be the only prayer lifted on their behalf. You never know.

God gave me this poem entitled:

Daily Breaths by Gigi

It doesn’t matter how we start

The end result’s the same

Whether we linger or pass away quick

We leave when HE calls us by name.



Our lives are filled with daily breaths

Of moments that turn into years

Of victories, troubles & happiness

Triumphs, celebrations & tears



HE calls us home when it’s our time to go

Though loved ones would rather us near

Our MASTER, our GOD has the final say

For you, and I and those we hold dear



So remember my child as you miss your loved one

That the MASTER was there from the start

HE is with us each second, every day of our lives

And your loved one lives on in your heart.


Daily Breathes by Gigi Monique 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment