My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Aug 27, 2010

Nobody Loves You?

"You ain’t gone be nuthin! You so bad! You just like yo daddy and he ain’t nuthin. You stupid. You dumb! "

NOBODY LOVES ME!

How many times have you heard someone speaking these nasty negative statements over their children. Hurtful stinging words that I’m sure at first cut to the core of a child. Eventually these rants and abuses can become common once heard over and over again. It’s sad. If negative statements are spoken over and over again and they are not countered with positives, that child, that woman, that person will eventually believe what they hear. Then they will become what they are told they are. They may never become the person that God destined them to be because using their own free will; they chose to believe what has been ingrained in them. “nobody loves me.. I am nothing!”

THE POWER!

I have believed in the power of the tongue for as long as I can remember. My grandparents and parents spoke positively over us and learned never to speak negatively over my children. I didn’t call them “BAD” even when they were. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t spare the rod, but I refused to speak words that could be deemed harmful over them. People mindlessly say things over our children without even realizing what they are doing. How many times was a “little Johnny” told that he was going to be nothing and he believed it. We have to build our children up at home to counter those negatives that they may hear otherwise. I always tell my children that they are smart, beautiful, gifted, anointed. They believe it and will quickly tell me if someone tries to imply otherwise. They have the POWER instilled in them. The POWER of God and HIS Word! The Power to do all things!

SOMEBODY!

I believe that there is POWER in what we say. I believe there is POWER in what we pray. As a new school year begins think about the little Susie’s and Johnny’s in your life. Even if you don’t have children, I’m sure you come in contact with some. Lift them up. Say a kind word. Encourage them. Your positive voice may be the ONLY positive word that they may ever hear. Don’t take it for granted. Your POWER may be what FREES them to live out their destiny. Turn a life around. A Nobody into SOMEBODY! The POWER is in the tongue.


Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment