My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jul 19, 2010

In the Valley-You are Not alone

I woke up this morning with the words, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for though art with me. Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4


I asked why these words? Answer: First and foremost, God is our Shepherd. We live in the valley of the shadow of death. Life and death are inseparable and inevitable. It’s not something that we continually think about or that we should fear. God reminds us in HIS word that we are to have no fear for HE is with us. HE is protecting and restoring us. We do not have to WANT for HIM for HE is with us eternally and internally.

As we go THROUGH life & its situations, GOD is comforting and guiding us. He anoints us and our cups runneth over with His Goodness and Mercy. We will dwell in HIS house forever! Now that’s GOOD NEWS.

Word for today: No matter what you're going through, THE comforter is with you! You are never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment