My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Apr 19, 2010

Breaking the Line

A group of us were standing in a LONG line. We'd been standing there for at least 20 minutes, waiting for the doors to open. I watched as a couple strolled up and waited in the front. They were oblivious to all of us who'd been waiting. They had an air about them as if they were supposed to be in the front. As the doors opened I watched them waltz on in ahead of all of us. I started to get mad but then I realized that I was close to the front and there were plenty of seats. No need to worry or be concerned. I then had a quick thought about heaven. How great it will be when we enter the gates. We won't be angry. We won't care who is in the front. We will just be happy to be there. Then there will be a real praise party.




Then I thought about my Savior. Suppose He was to come back while I was standing outside in that line. I immediately felt my chest rise with pride. The Holy Spirit reminded me that I am entitled! Entitled to fellowship with Him now. Entitled to enjoy my relationship with Him. Entitled to bask in His presence. What an awesome feeling. If He were to crack the sky right then, the non-beleivers would be left behind standing in the line and whether or not someone else got in first wouldn't matter at all.



Sometimes we just have to stop and put things in perspective. Alot of the little things we worry about aren't worth a second thought. People around us do things that bother us, we get upset, and they go on about their lives unphased because they didn't even know they'd done anything. Let's make it a point to try and not sweat the small stuff. Yes, we are human with human emotions. We are going to get riled up every now and again but for the most part, let's focus on the BIG picture and as always push forward.



1 Thessalonians 4:15-17...and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.

1 comment: