My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Apr 21, 2010

The Answer

Father I stretch my hand to thee! In thee I trust and I believe.


We don't have the answers. We are not purposed to have the answers. We are designed to trust in HIM with unwaivering faith. HE knows the end and the reasons why. We shouldn't spend another moment trying to figure it out. Ask HIM! He knows, so ask HIM. Then wait. Wait for the answer to your question. Don't rush it. Don't try go out and ask someone else. Wait. If HE wants the answer revealed to you through another, then HE will arrange for them to tell you. It will be HIM working through them to provide it. You will also get confirmation of the answer. Not your answer but HIS answer. Sometimes the answers are immediate. If you know the voice of God, then you may hear it in your spirit. Note this is not our answer, but HIS answer. Sometimes the answer comes slowly. It comes after things have taken place in such a manner that you will then recognize the answer. Nevertheless, if you ask, IN FAITH, in HIS will, in Jesus name, then you shall receive...the answer.

You say, " Well what if I don't understand the answer or wanted another answer. Take this one back and give me another one! " (smile) Once again, we are not designed to have the answers. HE has the answers. Ask HIM to make it plain. Make it clear for your understanding. Then continue to trust in HIM. Have faith in HIM. He is Our Father. Our Deliverer. Our Savior. Our Healer. Our Strength. Our Everything.

Even as you go through, HE is the answer. Even when you lose a loved one, HE is the answer. Even when you don't know what else to do, HE is the answer. Even when your eyes are filled with tears and you can't see your way, HE will see you through. Trust and depend on HIM and Always Push Forward!

1John 5:14-15 "And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us: and if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."

No comments:

Post a Comment