My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jan 2, 2010

Positive or Negative! The choice is Yours!


Often times we start out with the best intentions. We speak the positive with assertiveness and as soon as the words have escaped our lips, we follow with a negative statement. How many times have you said, “I AM GOING TO MAKE IT! and then utter “SOMEHOW!!” or “ I CAN DO ALL THINGS!...”IF!!” OMG as the kids say! Some may argue that “somehow” or “if” are positive statements but I disagree. Once a positive statement is made, that’s it! Don’t allow the enemy to counter with a negative whisper into your spirit. As soon as you send that positive energy into the atmosphere, here he comes with a vengeance; ready to pounce on you with his negative spirit. He brings in the spirit of doubt, worry and confusion! Tell him to go back where he came from!! LOL

The next time you speak positive, leave it at that! Positive! Declare… “I am going to make it! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!” Notice, I added “through Christ. That’s because we can’t do it in our own strength, but with Christ we CAN! Say it with me!! “Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!” Christ…enough said! That settles it! That finishes it! JESUS CHRIST! The name above all names! Say his name and guess who will flee??? Yeah.. you already know!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment