My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jan 22, 2010

Miracles: Big and Small



The Small:


He never ceases to amaze me! We are taught to go to God in prayer. Pray without ceasing. The prayers of the righteous availeth much. I went to God this morning specifically for a situation. I prayed in faith and went about my day. I’d actually forgotten about it until it began to unfold. I could see HIS glory shining and hear HIM saying “Don’t worry, I got this!!” Isn’t He just incredible! I am always humbled when He answers my prayers. I can’t believe that He is concerned about little ole me. It’s like a miracle! As I watched HIS handiwork today, He reminded me that He is control of everything. No matter how big or how small, He is in control.

James 5: 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.



The Big:

I watched the video of the rescue of the little brother (Kiki) and sister being pulled of the rubble in Haiti after 8 days…ALIVE!! That is not supposed to be humanly possible. That’s because it’s not! It’s GODLY possible! Another example of the enemy creating a horrific tragedy and God turning it around for good. How many people have you heard say, “I thought my problem was bad, but look at the people in Haiti?” The Haitians continue to praise God through and during their circumstances. They are examples of perseverance. As a result, people around the world have been showing compassion, loving harder and living better.


Yes, God is control of my little situation as well as the BIG situation in Haiti. He is a God of love. As my pastor says, there are 6 Billion people in the world and He hears our prayers at the same time. Yes some question why bad things happen, but as long as we are in THIS world, there will be tribulation. The fact of the matter is, with God on our side, we will make it through all trials, Big or Small—through it ALL!

Photo of Kiki by ©Matthew McDermott /Polaris /eyevine

No comments:

Post a Comment