My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Sep 10, 2009

I am Royalty!

"You are the one who put me together inside my mother's body, and I praise You because of the wonderful way You created me." Psalm 139: 13-15

In Rev. Richard Wurmbrand's book, "Tortured for Christ", he explains how God's existence and eternal life was explained to atheist in the Underground Christian Church in the Soviet Union. He made the following analogy: In summary, he said. " Why do we grow? In the womb, the embryo's arms, legs and eyes grow although there is not enough room to walk, reach out or see. The baby is growing in preparation for the life to come. He is being prepared for a place that he can not even see. It is the same for us as Christians. We grow in knowledge and in wisdom for a future place. A place that we can not see."

We are having a Women's Conference at our church in the next few weeks. Friday night is Lady's Only night with the focus on "Why do I feel so unworthy?" When I thought about the excerpt from the book and scripture, Psalm 139: 13-15, I was reminded of just how worthy we are. Even before we entered this world, our FATHER, took the time to shape us and knit us into what HE would have us to be. He had HIS mind on us, loved us, even before our hearts began to beat. Even before our limbs began to grow. HE took special time to prepare us to serve HIM, not only on earth but in our future homes as well. HE knew why HE was creating us. Our purpose was already predestined. We are fearfully and wonderfully made.

With that being said, how dare we feel unworthy? We feel unworthy because we are human. We sin and feel convicted because of our flesh. The enemy is steadily busy trying to convince us of our unworthiness. I personally feel that way at times. I don't feel worthy enough to sing to HIM, to pray to HIM because HE is just that magnificent. I want to give HIM by best and sometimes I feel that my best isn't good enough. I am quickly reminded by the Spirit, that I am HIS child. HIS chosen one. HE created me. HE loves me unconditionally and there is nothing I can do to make HIM stop loving me. Isn't that awesome!! Hallelujah!

The next time you are feeling unworthy, envision the baby in the womb; floundering around with no forethought of purpose. Then think of yourself, you that has been born AGAIN! Filled with HIS Spirit and love. Knowing that you are created FOR HIM and BY HIM. I know that I will.

Say it with me as we Push Forward.... I AM WORTHY! I AM LOVED! I AM ROYALTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment