My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Sep 19, 2009

Tangled Christmas Tree Lights???


People always say you can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle untangling Christmas tree lights! A twisted, tangled, wrapped up combination of wires and lights.

I have felt like those Christmas tree lights; all tousled and wrapped up. I am my worst critic. I can be so hard on myself in many aspects. I have been guilty of Not speaking negatively over myself, but NOT speaking positively either! Know what I mean. I felt like I should be able to handle it all. Throw all the balls in the air at the same time and juggle them. All of them are not glass, but in order to satisfy myself, I felt like I needed to treat them as if they were. “Are the clothes washed? Are the bills paid? Is the oil changed? Did I give the kids lunch money? Are the Christmas tree lights untangled?

Nothing like major events to wake me up though!

First: We have been having Women’s Conference at our church for the past two days! I have been truly blessed. We’ve had anointed women preach and teach, testimonies from two incredible women and an awesome psalmist! I felt like running around the church and that is exactly what we did this morning.

Secondly: My oldest daughter came home for a funeral today. Her girlfriend (in her twenties) died at home alone. Her baby was due any day. Both of them were buried today. My other girlfriend had her baby a few moments ago. She and her son are happy and healthy! Praise GOD! Two women, two boys, two different outcomes! And I was worried about the Christmas tree lights!

Two synonyms for wire are ropes and chains. I am grateful for the wakeup call. GOOD MORNING!! I have removed the ropes and chains that had me twisted and I have untangled the lights! I am Free! Free from what others may say or think. Free to praise! Free to worship! BUT most of all, free to free myself from me! I am free and pushing forward!

Ephesians 1: 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment