My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Apr 24, 2009

Water Water Everywhere and...

No, I'm not going to say "and not a drop to drink." This quote is from the Ancient Mariner by the English Romantic poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

Water is the key to weight loss. We all know that. We've been told that a gazillion times. Why is water so important? Experts say "The body is made up of 70% water and needs to maintain this 'human water table' (HWT) to remain in a healthy stable condition. During weight loss, the body has a lot of waste to get rid of thus we need to drink water. Our brain consists of 75% water, our blood is 80% water and the liver, our main filter, is 96% water. So physiologically, water is everywhere!

So... I am drinking my water now. I have my 2.2 L jug sitting beside me while I type. I must push forward, continue to drink the water and before long it will become second nature. I will thirst for it as I thirst for the everlasting water offered by our Lord and Savior!! Yum, Yum... come on and join me... have some!

Jesus said.."whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. " Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:13 NIV

2 comments: