My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Apr 24, 2009

I am changing blogging sites. This blog was written on Feb 12th. I needed to be reminded today of just how good it is to be breathing. One of my girlfriends lost her mother and her grandmother in a two day period. Oh how we take things for granted.


Feb 12: Today is a good day. I am breathing! I am breathing God's air! God breathed the breath of life into man. His air...Theopneustos..."GOD-BREATHED"

The people that I love and care about are breathing.Breathing is something that some of us take for granted. It is a simple process that we do continually yet we don't consciously think about it unless it changes. Unless we become dependent on oxygen... unless we have asthma...unless we have a cold and our lungs are congested, or we are coughing and can't BREATHE! A few weeks ago, I had go sing the national anthem for a big event in our city. I remember, thinking ahead..."are there steps?"..... "will I have to rush".... " BREATHE! When I have to fly, I have to make certain that I am not late, so I don't have to run through the airport... cuz LORD HAVE MERCY......GULPS OF AIR...BREATHE!!

Yesterday, my husband had a car accident. I received a call from someone at the scene. They told me that I should come now because the EMS were on the way. As I gathered my keys, I gathered my thoughts. I went into FOCUS mode. I began to pray and consciously breathe; IN and OUT! I remember telling myself, calm down, focus and BREATHE! When I arrived at the scene, there were four ambulances there. As my knees began to buckle, I said, "BREATHE". I came around the corner to find him being put on a back board. Praise God, there were no broken bones, no lacerations, the girls were not in the car, and most importantly, he was breathing!!

YES... today is a good day!I am BREATHING! Breathing easier as I share... Just Breathe!

...the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment