My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Sep 3, 2010

Completing Installation!! FILE DONE!

While reinstalling windows on my computer, a message kept flashing. “Completing Installation! Completing Installation!” It seemed like the installation was taking forever. It required much patience.


“Do you have the patience to allow GOD to complete the work that HE has begun in you or are you going to try and do it on your own? “ God’s way may take longer than you thought. It may take re-booting your system several times. You may not see instant results but the lights are still flashing and HE is still at work. He is still completing the installation that HE started. Remember, while you are waiting patiently, God is continually working in you, on you and through you until the installation is complete. ~ (note to self)

Imagine that GREAT getting up morning when HE says, “WELL DONE my good and faithful servant!” FILE DONE!

Philippians 1:1-6 ..”being confident of this, that HE who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment