My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

May 25, 2010

Will you say YES?

I lead a song called YES by Shekinah Glory. Every time I am asked to sing that song, my heart quickens, because I know that God is going to take over and I have absolutely no idea what I am going to say or sing.. Sometimes, I am conflicted because of the unknown, yet realizing that I have to be obedient. As I pondered on this, God gave me this revelation:


God said, “Look at the children. They are told to be obedient, yet it is a struggle. They are pulled by peer pressure.” The revelation was, as HIS children, we are asked to be obedient and we struggle. We are pulled by peer pressure and life. As long as we are on earth, there will be conflicts as we are under continuous pressure. Just as we punish our children when they are disobedient, we face consequences when we knowingly disobey HIS will.

God is saying “If I told you what I really need from thee…. Would your heart and soul say yes?

There is more that I require of thee! Will your spirit still say yes? What is your answer today? If the world says you can’t and God says you can, which will you choose? Even if the yes looks difficult, even if the yes looks or seems impossible, will you say yes?



Be watchful and obey all these words which I command you, that it may go well with you and with your children after you forever, when you do what is good and right in the sight of the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 12: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment