My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

May 11, 2010

Anxious?

Sometimes we get anxious and want to get ahead of God. We feel like He isn't moving fast enough. As soon as we start that destructive thinking, a bell should ring loudly in our spirit as a warning that we are about to get off track. That is the critical time that we should heed the warning, stop, be still and remember that HE is God. The great I AM created all and knows all. The plans that HE has made for you are already in place. HE knows exactly what HE has in store for us. Even when we can't see it or understand it, HE is moving on our behalf.

In the words of Whitley Gilbert from the TV show A Different World, “Relax, Relate, Release!

Have a wonderful God filled Day. May God’s peace be upon you.

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” Philippians 4:6, NASB.

No comments:

Post a Comment