My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Mar 8, 2010

Warning! Self Esteem killer on the loose!


“My self esteem is shot!” Wow! How painful! The very core of someone’s being has been damaged. It has been torn apart by the enemy as he roams to and fro, seeking to destroy anything that is good. It’s time to fight!

SHOT!

To hear that someone has been shot brings to mind a painful scene. The first thing we ask is if they are okay? We wonder if they are severely injured or near death. SHOT! It’s a scary thought, a scary thing to hear about. Yes, we hear about someone getting shot on the news all of the time. It’s become a standard part of life. Crimes are reported every day. We can become de-sensitized to it until we hear about someone that we know. Then it becomes personal.

CALL 911

We should feel the same way, when we hear that someone’s self esteem has been tattered, torn or possibly destroyed. It’s serious. Immediate aid is needed. The same special care should be taken. We should ask, if they are okay. We should ask how badly they are injured and pray with them to assist them in healing. They may not be dead physically, but what about spiritually or mentally. We should care. We have to care and we have to act quickly to as in any 911 situation. We have to minimize the damage as soon as possible.

FIGHTING FOR VICTORY!

How do we react you may ask. We have to fight. We have to put on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:11) Gird ourselves up! Pull out our swords (the word) and fight! Don’t cower. That’s what the enemy wants us to do. He wants us to be fearful, hide and slink into a corner defeated. Once he senses that we are weak, he will send out all kinds of attacks because he senses a victory. Once again, he is a confused. We are God’s chosen children. We have to face him head on and call him out for the liar that he is. Speak it out loud! “I am God’s child! I am chosen! God carefully put me together and personally planned my life and my purpose! I will carry it out! HE has promises for my life! The war is already won and I am a winner, a winner in HIM, in Jesus name.. Amen!!

HEALED

Don’t you feel better??? Whew, I do! Just speaking the word back to HIM makes HIM smile. HE is ready and willing to come to our defense. The WORD causes the enemy to flee!

A friend of mine shared a word with us at practice tonight. He said that he’d heard someone say, that “God honors HIS word over HIS name!” HIS WORD! All of HIS promises are YES and I believe it and receive it! IN HIM we ARE healed! Confidence is restored! Worth intact! HEALED!

No comments:

Post a Comment