My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Jul 30, 2012

Just Because You Can't See it Doesn't Meant It's Not There!

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. You don't see the wind yet recognize its presence as the trees sway. You don't see the Holy Spirit but you recognize Him in your heart. You don't see God but you see Him in others & witness His wondrous works.

The answer you are seeking is there. It's being worked out. It will be revealed to you when you are ready to receive it. Continue to seek & trust God for it. It's on the way. In the meanwhile, stay in His will and allow Him to lead the way.



Jeremiah 29:11 - 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

No comments:

Post a Comment