My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Apr 1, 2011

Keeping you lifted


We travel across bridges, often without ever thinking about how much weight it can hold or how it is holding us up. 
We just know that it is built to sustain us.

A bridge is held up by bridge piers. It is the main support and superstructure on which the bridge rests upon. It is usually constructed of masonry, steel or concrete and is founded on firm ground.  It reminds me of the palm of a hand. Not just any hand, but God’s hand.

Just like that bridge pier, our God is keeping us lifted. While we scurry about life, He is holding us in the palm of His hand, supporting us. He is our strong tower. He is our rock. In the time of a storm, He is our protector. He is our shelter.  He is stronger than any man made material and He has no limits. “God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34).”  He is sovereign and offers salvation to us all. 

He loves us all, for He is love.

Thank you Lord for keeping us lifted. Thank you for being there for me when I am not there for myself. Thank you for everyone reading this today. May they be forever protected by your grace and mercy and filled with your everlasting love. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

“On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand”-singing 

No comments:

Post a Comment