My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am a born again worshiper! My life is dedicated to God, Family, Friends, Music Ministry and spreading words of encouragement!!
In all things...ALWAYS PUSH FORWARD!

Phil 3:14 "With my eyes fixed on the goal I will PUSH on to secure the prize of God's heavenward call in Christ Jesus -"

Dec 16, 2009

Walk in the Light!

Morning is described as the first or the early part of the day. The Dawn! A time of renewal. Something to look forward to. Sometimes people casually say " It's always darkest before the dawn" or "Joy comes in the morning" not realizing how true that is. Research has found that many people are affected by the light or the lack there of. People that live in parts of the world were sunlight is limited are encouraged to use sun lamps to release the endorphins that the sun would normally release in them. The sun light makes us FEEL better!


In Israel's version of "Trading my Sorrows" he says " Joy is when you wake up!" It doesn't matter if it's 3 o'clock in the evening. When you wake up, it's a time of Joy! Whenever you come out of the darkness into the light, it's joyful!

Why did God create us like this? Why would He have us react to the radiance of the sun? Light? Have you ever thought about it? It's because God IS light! His spirit is in us; therefore we are light! We are His offspring. His children!

John 8: 12 says " When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." 1 Peter 2: 9 says " But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

WE ARE LIGHT!

I don't know who I'm talking to right now. I needed a reminder myself! You may be in a gloomy place but rest in knowing that the darkness is not permanent. It can not exist unless we allow it to. Darkness can not exist where there is SON! The lamp has already been purchased. Paid for at a precious price! It's free and you don't even have to leave home to get it. Call on him.... Wake up! It's Morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment